[meteorite-list] OT - WARNING !! PAYPAL USERS.

Jan Bartels jan at meteorieten.com
Fri May 27 18:14:56 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

Well i should feel lucky this was actualy my first one that almost made me
believe it was the real stuff.
Again i hope the rest of you are more clever then i am.
Anyway, paypal was also shocked by the way this one was made. almost
looked like the real thing for them to as they replied.

Greetings from Holland
Jan