[meteorite-list] final days of sale,3 for 1 tonight and tomorrow

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 18:50:39 EDT 2005

Hi again list.I just know I will get flogged as usual, but tonight and
tomorrow it is a 3 for the price of 1 sale.Then it is over.It is quite
funny to see 15 to 20 emails complaining about me,and I only email once.Oh
well it is not to be malicious.I am only trying to sell a few speicmens.

                                                         steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com