[meteorite-list] Wild-Weird Irons on ebay -ad

Martin H. planetwhy at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 14:55:05 EDT 2005

Howdy Folks,

Just a quick note that I have posted some very unusual
looking irons on ebay. They are an extremely oriented
propeller-shaped Taza, a Mundrabillia that appears to
have almost split in half during its fall, and a small
Taza that looks like a Splat (I don't know how else to
describe it).

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/zagami

The link above will take you to the listings. Even if
not interested in buying, please have a look as these
rarely offered oddities.

Cheers,

Martin