[meteorite-list] Now, Mr.Steve - This is my offer

Gtceb at aol.com Gtceb at aol.com
Wed May 25 08:47:42 EDT 2005

Martin:
Well said!  However, our favorite dim bulb list mascot Big (size) Little
(brain)SSTTEEVVVEEEYYY remains in a perpetual state of denial.  He brushes off all
people that tell him to change, calling us the "naysayers".  In
Stormbringer's (light drizzle in the brain department) case, that means that nearly the
entire list he writes to are naysayers.  Here's hoping that he stays in Mexico
forever, and has no internet access. BYE SSTTEEVVEEY!  And, please don't kill
us with the monotonous details of your hideous trip!

Terry
StarMeteorites