[meteorite-list] (AD) new pic of springwater

Gtceb at aol.com Gtceb at aol.com
Tue May 24 22:06:07 EDT 2005

SSSTTEEEEVVVVEEEEEEYYY,
MY MAIN MAN!  Naysayer #1 here. One question Grande Stormbringer:  How come
the home page picture of you in hot pants, slippers, state trooper shades, and
the "0 muscle" shirt is IN FOCUS (you meteoritic studmuffin you!), but the
meteorites you are trying to sell are completely OUT OF FOCUS?  Hmmmmmm....Our
list friend MeteoritePolice once said your out of focus meteorite pics on Ebay
and your website looked like a "turd as photographed through a coke bottle".  I
believe the technical photographic term is "operator error"....The secrets to
your amazing meteoritic marketing mind (a true meteorite savant!) MUST be
shared with the list for our benefit......Your competitors are flexing and
getting their muscle shirts ready....PLEASE HURRY!

Terry
StarMeteorites