[meteorite-list] I just can't help myself!!! AD SALE DEAL OF THE CENTRY!

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Sun May 22 22:48:02 EDT 2005

 Hello everyone, I just wanted to point out that a very nice slice of  The
Glorieta Mountain Pallasite was just sold on  E-bay  (6529243217) for over
$41.00 per gram. I have a few very nice slices of the Glorieta Mountain
Pallasite on my website. www.meteoritefinder.com for the sale of the century
price of $25.00 per gram! What a steal! For all of you who are looking for a
deal, you had better get it while you can. Only a few slices left! First
come fist served.
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401