[meteorite-list] (AD) half price

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Sun May 22 22:23:30 EDT 2005

Steve,
May I make a suggestion?
Start making photos for all of your sales items. There are plenty of photo
hosting sites here on the net.
Its quite irritating to look at your list and not have a clue what the hell
they look like. Would you want to buy a meteorite and not even know what it
looks like? You have a camera and a computer , so, use them.
Im also pretty sure it will help sell the meteorites.

Sincerely,
Bob