[meteorite-list] 3 Day Meteorite Auctions

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Sat May 21 13:12:54 EDT 2005

I find it a pain in the rear to wait for a 7 day auction to end. I know that
sellers want to get plenty of exposure, but, it seems like there are a few
initial bids and then the auction goes into a freeze until the last day of
the auction. So, we just sit back and wait.
The way I look at it auctions that are of shorter duration could possibly
double a sellers sales in any time frame.Sure its more work. But, $10k/
month is better than $5k/ right?
Just a suggestion to all of the larger ( volume ) dealers . Mike , Hupe ,
etc.

Just a suggestion,
Bob