[meteorite-list] AD - New Ureilte Auctions and Others Ending Today

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 18 14:40:23 EDT 2005

Dear List Members,

I have many eBay auctions ending in a few short hours under my seller name,
naturesvault. Several are still at just 99 cents. I also have a number of
unclassified Saharan meteorites currently at just pennies per gram. You
never know what you will find in one of these.

Here are a couple of links to some of our latest releases:

NEW - NWA 2703 Ureilite Meteorite Complete Slice 6.1 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531797677&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2703 Ureilite Meteorite Complete Slice 3.3 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531797939&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see these and all of the other outstanding material I have available,
including the unclassified Saharans, click on one of the above links and
than click "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay and then search
for items by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection