[meteorite-list] Re: Off topic earthquake link

RYAN PAWELSKI yellowengine at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 05:49:48 EDT 2005

I agree... very interesting site. I discovered that very same website almost a year ago after a 4.5 centered near Ottowa, IL momentarilly rattled our windows and swung our light fixtures up here near Milwaukee, WI.  I know, barely a shake for your folks on the west coast.  But I must admit, it was pretty neat!

Ryan