[meteorite-list] looking for craig mcdonald

Gtceb at aol.com Gtceb at aol.com
Tue May 17 19:50:55 EDT 2005

List/Craig:
Don't give him the e-mail!  Please don't do it!  If SSTteevvEE Stormbringer
buys the collection, we will be inundated with multiple e-mails from our
favorite uber-shrewd businessman as he "Weels (sic) and Deals" with the list for
each piece! Each will start with a ridiculously high price, then multiple e-mails
from Stevelooney as he lowers the price for each piece (which he always
does...), then finally he will sell it for a price well below what he paid for it,
all at the reading expense of the list...This will go on for MONTHS at a
time.....Craig, email me off-list if Steve-0 is a finalist.  I will bid $100 higher
and buy the collection to protect the list, and donate it to a science center
collection..No kidding....
Terry
StarMeteorites