[meteorite-list] AD - Ensisheim, Alnif, and more.

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon May 16 02:42:06 EDT 2005

Hello everybody,

Ensisheim and  Alnif have finally  arrived.
Both are historical in a different way. Ensisheim, one of the oldest
meteorites we know.   And Alnif, found in Morocco in 1992, exactly 500  years after
Ensisheim, predates the Gold Rush of the NWA, DAG, SAH, etc...
I  only have 4 fragments of each, they come from Alain Carion's private
collection  and I don't know when he will be willing to cut some more.
             _www.impactika.com/meteorities/Ensishm4.html_
(http://www.impactika.com/meteorities/Ensishm4.html)
             _www.impactika.com/meteorities/alnif4.html_
(http://www.impactika.com/meteorities/alnif4.html)

I have also added great slices of Abee, Allende, Kainsaz.
So, don't  forget to go look at the Birthdate Meteorites  page:
_www.impactika.com/birthday.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/birthday.htm)

As usual, let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com