[meteorite-list] AD: Acapulco on eBay

Herbert Raab herbert.raab at utanet.at
Thu May 12 16:57:14 EDT 2005

I currently have a small specimen of Acapulco on eBay. Yes, you have
read that right: Not just one more Acapulcoite from the desert, but the
one and only Acapulco. The type specimen fo tne Acapulcoites, and the
only known Acapulcoite that is an observed fall.  The auction end in less
than 24 hours, and if anyone is interested, here is the link:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6530519117

I have also a number of other specimens from my collection on eBay,
including a small, fully crusted individual from Nuevo Mercurio, a nice
slice of Etter with Huss#, and a slice of Bison with excelent breccia texture:

  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhr0124

I hope you like the images, and many thanks to everyone who consioders
bidding.

  Herbert Raab