[meteorite-list] The integrity of Michael I Casper

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Thu May 5 17:31:53 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
this pertains very much to meteorites, since it is a warning about  a man
still selling meteorites.
As you all might know, Michael Casper owes me some money which he refuses to
pay for meteorites he already received.

I served him with a court case, and Cathy Casper (very nice woman) signed
for the summons, so she is the one served and she must appear in court in
Tucson.
Michael thinks that is funny, and he is forcing his own wife to deal with
his problems rather than paying me what he owes me.  Can you believe that?
A true man would leave his wife out of that and take care of his own
problems. Instead I get a crying Cathy on the phone asking me to settle this
for less than what is owed! YEAH RIGHT, actually my lawsuit of course, now
asks for damages above the simple purchase of the meteorites.
I see he is still selling meteorites with fake NWA #s on eBay. Anyone on
this list, be forewarned, buy from him or sell to him, and you will either
lose your money, or have to waste your time taking him to court.

This guy is a real class act.
Mike Farmer