[meteorite-list] PETROGRAPHIC MICROSCOPE FOR SALE

dean bessey deanbessey at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 13:25:03 EDT 2005

Over the past few years I have been slowly
accumulating stuff and one thing is this microscope.
This is a proper petrographic microscope and not a
regular light one with polorizing filters. Its on the
old side but works fine. If anybody was at Roman
Jurasic's meteorite party a couple years ago this is
the one that was on display with the thin sections for
everybody to look though.
I dont really want to sell this but I have to
liquidate as much bulky stuff as possible before I go
to New Zealand and this microscope is now on my
chopping block
Photo here.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/microscope.jpg
Asking $3000.