[meteorite-list] AD - More NWA 3147 Eucrite Available

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 31 16:10:06 EST 2005

Dear list members,

Due to the near buy-out of the specimens I listed on eBay of our new
Basaltic Eucrite, NWA 3147, I have made available six more specimens with
"Buy it Now" option under my seller name, naturesvault.

Here are the direct links to what is currently available on eBay:

NEW - NWA 3147 Basaltic Eucrite Complete Slice 15 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522691726&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 3147 Basaltic Eucrite Complete Slice 13.2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522511240&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 3147 Basaltic Eucrite Part Slice 6.2 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522691987&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 3147 Basaltic Eucrite Part Slice 5.1 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522692434&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 3147 Basaltic Eucrite Part Slice 3.9 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522692612&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 3147 Basaltic Eucrite Part Slice 3.4 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522692868&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 3147 Basaltic Eucrite Part Slice 2.6 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522693154&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 3147 Basaltic Eucrite Part Slice 2 grams (started at 99 cents)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522511899&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thank you to all who have already purchased some of this beautiful eucrite,
we appreciate it.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection