[meteorite-list] AD - BENGUERIR, SHIROKOVSKY and black crusted NWA

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 11:00:10 EST 2005

People,  this is nothing new with Matteo. HE does nothing but whine,
complain, cry, and act like a little baby.
If he does not have it, he trashes it. If he does not like you, he moniters
everything you sell and harrasses you.
He is now calling all the scientists in Morocco liars, ignoring the
newspaper articles (dont forget, I was there only days after the fall), and
acting like, well, Matteo.
Ignore him, Benguerir is a real meteorite, a new fall, and saying it is
Bensour because it looks similar is like Saying Toluca is Canyon Diablo
because they look similar.
Why isnt this guy off the mailing list?
We would be so much happier without him.
Mike Farmer