[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending Today - Great Material

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 23 13:51:34 EST 2005

Dear list members,

I have many eBay auctions ending in just a few hours under my eBay seller
name, naturesvault. There are many still under one dollar. Here are a few of
the current best deals:

NWA 969 LL7 THIN SECTION
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519253894&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 998 Nakhlite THIN SECTION
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519255194&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite THIN SECTION
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519261104&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 1929 Howardite THIN SECTION
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519262209&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2126 Eucrite THIN SECTION
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519266007&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 3133 Anomalous THIN SECTION
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519270972&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2696 Howardite Slice 16 grams (currently at just $2.81 per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519268419&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2696 Howardite Individual  16.3 grams (currently at just $1.96 per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519268638&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 3140 Ureilite Individual 1.9 grams (currently at just $2.89 per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519271766&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

These are just a few of the great deals to be had. I still have last week's
new Howardite, NWA 3149 listed. The best slices are up for bid so if you are
interested, don't hesitate because I offer the best first.

To see these and all of my eBay offerings, please click on one of the above
links and then click on "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay and
search for items by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)