[meteorite-list] The meteorite tug of war is 106 to 55 GR Looses!

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Wed Mar 23 00:38:20 EST 2005

Dear List;
My evening lecture on meteorites, wood, and other rocks of SW Wyoming
was a very good success but the new breed of meteorite hunters
poo-poo'ed the old guard wood hunters.
Score, February Rock Springs lecture 106 attended, March Green River
lecture tonight 55. I will be offering another lecture in  June on
meteorites and meteorite hunters to help find Wyoming #14, I offered a
challenge to locate the "Green River" meteorite!
I remind myself as the lonely boy scout that is a troop of one.  He
lives in isolation. Always be prepared, no stone unturned ...brave,
clean and reverent!    No one there has ever heard of IMCA here except
through me. I must be the only member in Wyoming?
Very best from a snowy wet Wyoming evening,
Dave Freeman
mjwy
IMCA $3864