[meteorite-list] AD - Gorgeous New Howardite Available

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 21:47:10 EST 2005

Dear list members,

I have just listed several thin-cut, large and small slices of my new
brecciated and highly shocked howardite, NWA 3149, under my eBay seller
name, naturesvault. This has got to be the most dense howardite I have ever
cut and polished. I used up a new blade and it took eight hours to polish
the slices from the 1500-gram stone, but the effort was well worth it. I was
able to cut several complete slices at around 2mm thick and the balance of
material in part slices. They are all polished to a high level on both sides
making for great presentation pieces.

Here are the direct links to all that I have listed tonight:

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Complete Slice 34.9 grams (Museum
Quality Size)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519278479&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Complete Slice 27.5 grams (Museum
Quality Size)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519278908&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 9.9 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519279322&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 8.4 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519279728&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 7.9 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519280042&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 4.3 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6519280511&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 2.7 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519280848&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NEW - NWA 3149 Brecciated Howardite Part Slice 1.8 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6519281204&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Even if you do not want to bid, the pictures are worth looking at, VERY nice
material!

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection