[meteorite-list] Ad: eBay auctions, off topic, sorry!

Dave Schultz indy1996 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 19:56:16 EST 2005

  I don`t usually do this, but I will be having some
nice auctions ending this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Looks like I will be purchasing a new house this
summer, so I`m selling; hopefully; some of my nice
specimens off to pay for some of the extras that go
along with it. I hate to do this, but some things just
have to take precidence. My eBay ID is "Indy1996" for
those interested. Thanks and sorry for the off topic
AD!
                                      Dave