[meteorite-list] Hualapai Wash serie

JKGwilliam h3chondrite at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 11:13:03 EST 2005

If my memory is correct, most of the Hualapai Wash meteorites submitted to
the Meteoritical Society were considered part of the Gold Basin meteorite.
There are a couple of exceptions to this.  The original Hualapai Wash is
listed in Meteorites from A to Z and Hualapai Wash 021 (found by John
Blennert many years ago) is in one of the recent Meteoritical Bulletins.
Whether or not any more of the HW series received official recognition is
something I don't know, but I've heard that most of them were the product
of some overly enthusiastic finder(s).

Best,

John Gwilliam