[meteorite-list] Re: Monnig Meteorite Gallery Website

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Tue Mar 15 18:25:20 EST 2005

Teresa posted:

>> I am extremely pleased to announce the completion of the Monnig
>> Meteorite Gallery website

Dear Teresa and List:

I'd like to send my congratulations to you; Dr. Art Ehlmann, Curator;
and the Monnig Meteorite Gallery on the completion of your website.

I first met with Dr. Ehlmann nearly two years ago to discuss the
possibility of working together on this project. It has been my
pleasure to visit the gallery twice, and -- late last year -- to spend
several days in Fort Worth photographing the highlights of the display
collection. Those photographs are now available for viewing on the
newly-expanded Monnig Gallery site.

Here are the pertinent links:

Home page:    http://www.monnigmuseum.tcu.edu

New photo gallery:   http://www.monnigmuseum.tcu.edu/photos.htm

Media page:   http://www.monnigmuseum.tcu.edu/media.htm

It has been a privilege to work on this project with Teresa and Art,
and I'd like to encourage List members to visit the Gallery whenever
the opportunity presents itself. It is a magnificent collection.

I hope Oscar would be proud.

Regards to all,

Geoff N.