[meteorite-list] unclassified meteorite givaway

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 17:01:30 EST 2005

Hi list.This is a special givaway.I recently got a kilo of unclassified
stones from adam hupe.They are all ordinary chondrites with a lot of
fusion crust on them.I went thru them to get what I wanted,and the rest I
am giving away.I'll be giving away 100 grams worth in a plastic bag.Let me
know if you want these.Shipping will be $4.00 guarenteed priority shipping
more to anywhere else.Let me know if interested.

                                       steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites