[meteorite-list] Pacific Northwest fireball

Rob Wesel nakhladog at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 15:33:22 EST 2005

You have to sign up, free, but this site has the video of the news story.
That's two now for this neck of the woods in less than a year.
I did enjoy about 5 minutes of excitement as my phone rang off the hook
after several friends saw the news.

http://www.kgw.com/

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.Poseidon
Willy Wonka, 1971