[meteorite-list] What are the latest Iron Falls?

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 20:49:56 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/11/2005 6:30:21 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
gsac at gmx.net writes:
> All the rest of it is nothing but EDUCATION, isn´t  it, and for the sake >
of just that there are quite a few very good books  around in the
> meantime (hi out there, Kevin Kichinka, and Richard and  Dorothy Norton!)

Regarding that EDUCATION, besides the books mentioned I  can do nothing but
also point out to my fellow countryman Bernd Pauli in  Ketsch near the river
Rhine to being and always having been a  first-class-contributor to this list
for many years, as all of you know, and  then also I would like to add and
draw your attention to Martin Altmann from  Munich, who never tires to
answering all meteorite related questions directed  towards him in
knowledgeable detail, and is a very respectable and friendly  person in our
little community.

Alex
Berlin/Stade,  Germany

I certainly agree with Alex.
But I believe we could add Sterling Webb to this very select list.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.