[meteorite-list] What are the latest Iron and Stony-Iron Falls ?

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Fri Mar 11 11:53:18 EST 2005

With the recent discussions about the Meteor Crater bolide shape/fragmentation, and the new irons for sales from NWA. I've been wondering recently about:

1. What were the last 3 to 5 recorded iron falls around the world? Does it include SA ?

2. What were the last 3 to 5 recorded stony-iron falls around the world? Were any pallasites?

I tried to use the A to Z book, but it quickly became too tedious...so I thought I just ask the List for the info.

Thanx in advance to anyone who can help.

John