[meteorite-list] New Orleans meteorite bits on Ebay

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 21:58:50 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/9/2005 3:19:09 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
cynapse at charter.net writes:

I've been noticing the seller with these bits of New Orleans meteorte  for a
while now.  Do you think
these are authentic?  He doesn't  have an IMCA number and there never seem to
be (as far as I've
noticed)  anyone else selling any part of New Orleans, so I'm  unconvinced.

I still have a few crumbs of the New Orleans meteorite. Not pretty, but
cheap.
And I know they are authentic because I know my sources.
Let me know off-list if you are interested.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.