[meteorite-list] New Orleans meteorite bits on Ebay

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Wed Mar 9 19:48:12 EST 2005

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:20:55 +0000, j.divelbiss at att.net wrote:

>we went through this last month (look in archives).  I believe he has a good rep as a mineral dealer, and that he picked the pieces up off the street in the area of the fall.

I've already bid on a set since people here have vouched for him, but I just scanned (with software,
not just my eyes) through all of the messages from the list since I joined in December and none
mentioned the New Orleans meteorite.  I can't search the archives on the MeteoriteCentral web site
because the search function doesn't work, at least for me.  I enter something into the search field,
TRY to hit the search button to the right, and nothing happens.  No search, not even a "click"
sound.