[meteorite-list] 22 New Meteorite Labels - Ad

Roman Jirasek rom at look.ca
Mon Mar 7 18:42:18 EST 2005

Good day.

By March 24th I will have 22 NEW labels to offer all you
meteorite collectors. Some of the new names include:
ACAPULCO
ARISPE
AUSTRALITE (Tektite)
BEAVER
BLUFF (a)
DENSMORE (1879)
Dhofar (Generic)
DRONINO
EAGLE
NORTHWEST AFRICA 869
etc.... see them all on my web site.

For the next 24 hours I will offer FREE shipping if you order 10 or more
labels.
The only catch is a PayPal payment must be made by tomorrow evening and
your order won't ship untill the 24th if it includes any new labels.

http://www.meteoritelabels.com/

As usual, any order over $50. will also include a free pocket knife.
One of my PayPal addresses you can use is rom at look.ca
Thanks to all that use my labels! And if you don't use them, try them out.

Best regards,
Roman Jirasek