[meteorite-list] DSL problems and MeteoriteTimes

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Fri Mar 4 10:06:12 EST 2005

Dear list,

I've had DSL problems because of all the rain here in Southern
California.  It's finally fixed
but I'm way behind on all my e-mails and getting my portion of
MeteoriteTimes ready.  I'm
also in the middle of a large project which is having a huge impact on my
e-mail response time.

To those whom have e-mailed me please allow 2 more days.  If you don't hear
from me or
don't see that your request has been completed please e-mail me again as I
may have
either deleted your message by mistake or not seen that it went to my spam
folder.

Thank you!!

Paul

   Paul Harris   paul at meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin     jim at meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA