[meteorite-list] My website is up and running! Ad

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Thu Mar 3 19:48:03 EST 2005

 Hello everyone, as some of you know Geoff Notkin has been working on a
website for me www.meteoritefinder.com . He has finished it and it is up and
running! It looks great, Geoff is very good at what he does and it was great
working with him. Thanks Geoff!
 I put the word ad in the title since I do have a sale page on the site.
There are some pretty cool stories on the home page, just click on the photo
and you get the story behind the picture.
 I will be adding quite a few collection pieces to the site in the next
couple of weeks and also many pieces for sale. Don't be shy let me know what
you think.
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!