[meteorite-list] Park Forest Memorabilia

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 17:48:15 EST 2005

Hello,

Im just not convinced that there isn't anymore meteorites to be found in
Park Forest. So, as soon as it warms up a bit more here in Illinois Im going
back to check a couple of blank spots on the strewnfield map.

If anybody has any requests for digital pics of specific spots, pieces of
Winslow St.or the firestation,or whatever,  please email me and let me know.
It will be much easier for me to get them seeing as I live within driving
distance.

I also have some auctions ending shortly and currently at bargain prices.
Have a look :
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmaccers531

Thanks
Bob Evans