[meteorite-list] givaways,givaways,givaways

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 10:26:46 EDT 2005

Hi and good morning list.What a great day for more givaways.I have a few
to givaway.Hey I will even let the infamous 4 get givaways.I do not put
down anyone when it goes for free.Well here goes: NWA 1287 12.5 gram
slice,NWA 240 28.6 gram endcut,SAU 002 46.4 gram fragment,NWA 2122 12 gram
endcut,NWA 2482 0.3 grams,(2)DRAYTON,N.DAKOTA micro's,and finally
SPRINGWATER OLIVINE CRYSTALS (15)0.9 grams.Well that's it.But this time I
asking for $4.00 priority mail for shipping.It is starting to get a little
expensive.Also I posted a picture of the 21 gram sikote-alin w/a hole for
my sale.Enjoy and let the chimming ring in.EVEN FOR THE INFAMOUS 4!!Of
course I will ship solar system wide.

                                           steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!