[meteorite-list] Dean Bessey material from a new supllier - what is it ?

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Fri Jun 24 14:38:55 EDT 2005

Hello folks,

below are some photobucket pics  of the 17.6 g fragment I am talking about.  I added them just now.  the pics were rushed (my apologies), and this is my first attempt at using photobucket.  let's try direct links to pics.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/gabbroman/besseynew006.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/gabbroman/besseynew003.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/gabbroman/besseynew001.jpg

John