[meteorite-list] Oman

Dave Freeman mjwy dfreeman at fascination.com
Fri Jun 24 09:54:11 EDT 2005

Having seen the "belt of terror" map on national television morning
news....looks like it  falls for the most part, in the "hot desert"
meteorite zones, and/or in the zones of "religious tourmoil"...wonder
how we separate these three?
More, seems to follow the band of underdeveloped economic zones of the
world somewhat.

Dear Marc;
Now I feel my IQ has altered, great experiment!
Best,
Dave F.