[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions ending tonight!

Dave Schultz indy1996 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 09:54:21 EDT 2005

  Greetings. I have 3 NWA eucrite auctions ending
tonight. A large 58.20 gram partslice of NWA 1553, a
65.24 partslice of NWA 1836 (Twisted Sister) and a 258
gram individual of NWA 1909. All are very nice
specimens, and if you are not bidding, just take a
look see! Look under my eBay name of "indy1996".
                                 Thanks, Dave.