[meteorite-list] different prices of meteorites

Gtceb at aol.com Gtceb at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 11:57:40 EDT 2005

I think the LTD refers to the fact that everything MEXICO SSTTEEVEEY does is
limited by so many factors too numerous to list....

Further to his e-mail..close your eyes and imagine for a moment, if you dare:
SOME PEOPLE CHARGE HIGHER PRICES FOR METEORITES THAN OTHERS!...INCLUDING
PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES!!!  A stunning revelation missed by the brightest of the
list, but plucked from capitalist obscurity by the dimmest bulb on the tree,
our own ELGIN "MEXICO" SSTTEEVVEEYY !

Stay tuned for SSTTEEVVEEYY"S next important list "query" (big word).....

"List, can anyone tell me why the number of hot dog buns in a package don't
match the number of hot dogs when I buy them?  You have to buy several packages
to make them all match up, and I can't eat that many hot dogs.  I was
thinking about meteorites and space (don't hot dogs look just like rockets???) while
I was eating, so this is meteorite related.  Is there anything else I am
missing?  Any help would be appreciated..."

Terry