[meteorite-list] RED ROCK AND ENISHIEM

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 06:30:31 EDT 2005

Good day to everyone.I want to thank all those who gave me info on the red
rock distribution.It seems most of it resides in california.This makes me
REALLY appreciate my 78 gram piece even more.Now on to enishiem!What is
going on over there?TRADES?SELLING?ANYTHING NEW?WHATS GOING ON?To someone
who just gets to tucson,we over here in the colonies want to know.Who is
over there representing the met list?I know it is close to 1 or 2:30 in
the afternoon over there.Inquiring minds want to know.AND PICTURES
PLEASE!!Hopefully sometime I'll make it over there,but with tucson,it is
hard to get to other places.I look forward to hearing from everyone.

                              steve arnold, chicago,usa!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com