[meteorite-list] red rock iron distribution

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 21:23:35 EDT 2005

Hello list and to the people who are getting my posts.This is just for my
info.Does anyone know who might have the total breakdown of the RED ROCK
iron distribution?I remember a couple of years ago,smeone got the
breakdown of enishiem.If someone can help me I would appreciate it.I know
the TKW is only 45 kilo's.

                                                steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!