[meteorite-list] Brahin in Ensisheim

Zelimir Gabelica Z.Gabelica at uha.fr
Wed Jun 15 09:43:37 EDT 2005

Hello Vincent, Jörn, List,

Being directly responsible for Ensisheim reservations, "Neith Investment
Ttd" is unknown to me as (Russian) dealer in Ensisheim. There should be
another name behind that I should know better.

This being, I fully agree with Jörn not to blame the dealer, at least for
Brahin "the Ruster".

I personally had the very similar problem with Dronino (about the same
disaster within one year). I showed it to the Russian dealer (that I will
keep anonymous so far) and he just could not do aything else than being
extremely (and, I believe,  sincerely) sorry.
Dronino and Brahim, the same struggle...

Welcome to Ensisheim anyhow (where we have at least 5 Russian dealers, not
all of them being present in 2004 though....).

Cheers,

Zelimir