[meteorite-list] wow what a time I am having

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 13:27:26 EDT 2005

Wow list,what a time I am having down here.I have taken some great pics
down here.After I get home I will have some up on my website.I tell
you,the area down here is gret for hunting.Alot of it is wide
open,especially by the ocean.I have gotten dark I look like the locals
down here.Oh well 2 more days then back home.I have 13 new meteorites
waiting for me when I get back home.It has been 90 or better everyday,the
ocean at least 85 degrees as well.And oh my god, all the pretty
senoritas.That is a tale for another time.

                                bye bye from mazatlan,steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com