[meteorite-list] AD - Some very nice chondrites

Rob Wesel nakhladog at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 19:07:04 EDT 2005

Hello all -

Just got a shipment in today and there were 3 kilos of very nice little
chondrites.

They are all nice and I am just offering by weight at this price to save on
photo/web/auctioning time as there are so many.

A few larger ones are available 95 - 360 - 495 - 560 - 775 grams.

Offer good today and tomorrow. I'll fill orders until I run out or Sunday
morning comes.

For scale, the meteorite at the top of the photo is 490 grams, the bottom 6
grams

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/oc2.htm

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com