[meteorite-list] where to make thin section?

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 14:20:42 EDT 2005

Hola Tom,  EXCELLLLLENT!  Could you kindly post those  recommendations with
contact info and offerings,if possible, so  other collectors faced with the
task can all benefit from your fine  questions?  A one-way list sort of defeats
the expectations of most on  the list and might be unfair to those who make
efforts to add  content.  I assure you that you are NOT the only one with that
question,  and see no reason to keep them secret...
Saludos, Doug
(victimized by the schoolmarm making me share anything I had  to say with the
whole class or with no one at all)

Tom K. wrote:
Hey Dave, Thanks, but I got several replies off list. : )
Thanks,  Tom
peregrineflier