[meteorite-list] looking for meteorites in maztatlan

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 16:22:58 EDT 2005

Wow I have gotten many emails telling me where to look for meteorites in
this area.There are 2 places where I am going to look.There is bird island
and wolf island right across the bay.I am going to ckeck both islands for
2 days.Thanks again to all the great people who gave me ideas.It is now 92
degrees and completely sunny.Until later.

                                                             steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com