[meteorite-list] Re: AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Mon Jun 6 13:47:39 EDT 2005

The Original Steve Arnold posted:

> While I DO sport an "Indian Jones hat" in much of my DVD, I don't
> claim my DVD is on par with the "Raiders of the Lost Ark," but I would
> venture to say most people will like it better than they liked "Temple
> of Doom."

Well that's a given! Whether or not it's as good as "Last Crusade"
we'll have to see.

Looking forward to watching the adventure for myself. Thanks for making
this available to those of us who wanna see it.

BTW, Steve, whatever happened to the video we made of our Imilac/Vaca
Muerta 1997 expedition? Any chance of a double feature  : )

Geoff N.