[meteorite-list] stop harrasing me about posts

j.divelbiss at att.net j.divelbiss at att.net
Fri Jun 3 22:29:30 EDT 2005

Darren,

Good advice and testament against the intake of heavy metals. I've noticed it can also cause one to become a DIPSH*T and a PEABRAIN too.

Easy on the extraterrestrial sauce folks...Darren maybe on to something here.

JD

-------------- Original message from Darren Garrison <cynapse at charter.net>: --------------