[meteorite-list] CAMPO SILICATE TKW INFO

Gtceb at aol.com Gtceb at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 08:50:14 EDT 2005

SSTTEEVVEEYY:
Here we go again.  Thanks for telling us about your latest acquisition!  We
have all have been waiting on the edge of our chairs for your report.  This is
the THIRD time you have asked this same question of the list, and no one has
answered.  Most people with ANY brain would not keep asking the same question
of the list.  EXCEPT YOU.  Why do you think Stormbringer SSTTEEVEEY isn't
getting his questions answered?? Let me give you a few hints (print this page for
future reference):
1. So many people have blocked your e-mail address that most don't even read
your posts.
2. No one wants to answer you because they are afraid that A. You will think
they are your newest and "bestest" friend because they took five minutes to
answer your latest "obvious to everyone but you" question or B. You will use
their name to justify one of your lame brain positions in a future e-mail. PEOPLE
DON"T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU!!!
3. People are reluctant to help people that can't, or most importantly WON'T,
help themselves.  Just yesterday you were looking for a URL (PS, NO ONE
ANSWERED YOU THE FIRST TIME ON THAT E-MAIL, HINT, HINT!!!!), that can be found on
Google in seconds...."OH LIST, PLEASE HELP ME........."

Your Email:

 Hi list. (GO AWAY!) I just got my 92 gram slice of campo silicate from mike
miller (SO?).A
thing of beauty (SO?) .BUT,my original question was never answerd (SEE
ABOVE....SPELL CHECK MUST BE BROKEN AGAIN) .Is there a TKW for this fine looking
silicate piece? (ARE YOU SERIOUS?  THIS IS THE DUMBEST METEORITE QUESTION I HAVE
EVER HEARD) It looks alike(HUH?????) lueders (SO?  IF YOU TOOK YOUR ABNORMAL
(NORMAL FOR YOU) PICTURE OF IT AND PUT IT ON EBAY, IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A MEADOW
MUFFIN AS SEEN THROUGH A COKE BOTTLE).Please ,any info will (SEE ABOVE) make
my mind (??????????????) rest. (WE ARE ALL WAITING AT OUR KEYBOARDS TO MAKE YOU
REST EASY, SSTTEEVEEY SSTTOORRMMBRRINGGEERR..........)

Terry
StarMeteorites