[meteorite-list] AD; New Algerian Iron, stunning etch!

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 17:01:00 EDT 2005

Hi everyone, I have just listed a new Iron meteorite on my website.
I got this from my Moroccan guy who met me in France. This is a new iron,
there doesn't seem to be any pairings to this one as I have not seen a
perfect etch like this from any NWA iron.
I have loaded it, and have submitted it for classification, but I don't have
a name or data yet.
I will still sell it, and give the buyers the information when it comes in.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/newiron.htm

Take a look at this one, it is fabulous.
Mike Farmer