[meteorite-list] Space Shuttle STS-114, ready to launch

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Tue Jul 26 10:38:12 EDT 2005

Hello all,

The shuttle will try again to be launched today.  You could say that the
future of manned space missions is at risk today, should things go bad.

Hoping the best for this international crew of astronauts.  Wife and mother,
shuttle commander Eileen Collins is once again being quoted on TV.  (She
sent me a signed 8x10, not personalized, last August.)  People are gathering
in Florida.  And all around the world we wait with hope.  Perhaps
acknowledging what NASA does best, give hope.  If it wasn't so hot I might
put on my shuttle tech suit.

My thanks are extended to the Russians for letting a hitch a ride the last
couple years.

Safe journey STS-114,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com